Friday, February 9, 2007

Dream #16, starring Anthony Bourdain.

My brother (not actual circuitry)



and I (close enough)



were attending a party at The Tony's.




How you fuckin' doin'?



Rawr.



Etc.




The Tony was running the show but not actually cooking, but the food was unreal.




Who was cooking was the temp



who was holding down my job before they hired me. He is actually a chef



so it makes dreamsense that he was cooking at this party, but why he was in my dream in the first place, I can't understand.




My brother (I forget what he really looks like)



was having a great time



and we ended up staying the night at The Tony's lovely house.




In the morning, the temp



made giant paninis



full of fresh mozzarella, proscuitto



and avocados.




Despite not liking avocados in real life,



my brother wanted these sandwiches real bad. (Er, you know.)




Just then, my parents came to pick him up.



He was pissed, but went anyway.



I should mention that my parents do this all the time, even though he is an adult.



Someday, he will learn not to get rides from them and to drive himself.




I lit up a grudge cigarette in front of my parents who do not know that I smoke



and my brother panicked. I assured him that since I was using a cigarette holder



it wouldn't count. It worked.






No comments: