Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dream #15, starring Jackson Publick.

I was in some sort of crowd



when I ran into Jackson Publick



whom I can officially now call a recurring character in my dreams.




In fact, he has overtaken Penn Jillette



and for that I am grateful.




I caught up with Jackson and tried to chat him up



and he tried to get away from me, the crazed fangirl.




After a brief conversation about Mythbusters



and other nonsense,



he became quite interested in me and we walked around together and talked for a long time.




I was wearing shorts with my hairy legs



sticking out and I was mortified, hoping he wouldn't notice.




He told me stories about working with Doc Hammer



with whom I fell in strangelove



after illustrated dream #1.

He also told me stories about working with My Imaginary Boyfriend, The King of All Jameses.




Apparently, he's insane and screams unintelligibly a lot, which actually sounds about right.




Then I went to my cousin Yuri's (not actual size)



birthday party.




I got there on a device that looked like a bicycle with training wheels



but was actually a Honda Ruckus somehow welded onto a bicycle frame effectively motorizing it.




I rode through what looked like Santa Cruz



and got caught on a light pole. Some people freed me and I showed up at the party



where I got in a fight with a Finnish woman



about her refusal to visit my cousin on his birthday.




Then I was on the set of Arrested Development



where Jessica Walter



and Jeffrey Tambor



were filming a sex scene.



Jessica told me how much she loves her job,



while removing Jeffrey's baby blue bra.





No comments: