Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dream #14, starring an unnamed ex.

In this dream, me (n.a.s.),



two people I don’t talk to anymore



and Corinne (sorta actual size)



were staying together in a hotel in the honeymoon suite.




As a honeymoon gift,



the hotel staff had provided us with a shark that had its teeth filed down



and a giant spider.




In trying to blockade



the suite from these creatures,



I managed to get myself tangled up in dental floss.




Then an ex that I’m on good terms with,



and I won’t mention any names because many of his friends (and possibly him) will read this,



had broken up with his girlfriend.




He came over to my house and to help my mom (whatever)



and I prepare for a party.




First, we meticulously organized my spoiled cats’ (actual size of namesakes)



multitude of toys.




Then, we went shopping for school supplies.



I was angry because all that was available was blue Mead notebooks.



I found out that somebody at Mead had deliberately only released blue notebooks that year to piss me off.



Then I put on a cheongsam, presumably for the party.




And then I woke up.

No comments: