Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream #13, starring Richard Branson.

I read about an audition for a play



that was being produced by Richard Branson (le sizette actuelle)



but I was hesitant about calling.




Upon Rae's (nothing actual about it!)



insistence, I did call and after the beginnings of a recording,



Richard Brason's actual voice came on the line.



He said, "I know who you are. I know where you are.



Meet with me, I love you."



So I did. He told me he first noticed me when I was in high school (actual blah!)



and has been in love with me ever since.




I asked him how that could be, since I was so short and funny looking.



He asked me out on a date. I agreed.




Richard wined and dined me very fancy-like



but eventually, I broke it off because being with him reminded me too much of He To Whom I Don't Want To Give Any Lip Service.




So I went to the hospital, where my friend Mark (you know the drill) was laid up.




I had sex with him, which is patently absurd,



because if nothing else, Mark is about as far from my type as one can get,



what with being kinda shrimpy.




As everyone knows, I like my boys big and burly.





No comments: