Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dream #2, starring Alton Brown.

So last night I dreamt that I was working in a restaurant



but it was sort of real woody inside like a lodge



and my boss was Alton Brown



(he's the guy on the right. The guy on the left is named Finny and he does not fit into this story.)


I think I was a busperson



but not with that moustache. Mine's nicer.

I did get to wear those snazzy pants, though,



which don't seem to photograph too well.


Every day, before we started our shifts, Alton made us climb a rope



and the restaurant was real famous for having great service and being very homey.



Shit. That's not right. Anyway.


Some stuff happened



but I'm a little hazy as to what.




Then, the word among the staff was that the restaurant was becoming chi-chi and we would all quit because it would suck.



And then Alton came in and made us climb the rope



and everyone knew everything was going to be ok.




Then I stumbled across some hair



and my friend Tim (not actual size)



had shaved his head.



This made sense in context.







No comments: