Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dream #10, starring a giant penis.

So there was this girl in a wheelchair



and Ziad and I (not actual size)



were staying with her parents.


They were incredibly overprotective of her



and she used the presence of houseguests to ask me to teach her about "intercourse".




I agreed only to discover she had a giant penis.




I showed her all about sex



and then went to bed with Ziad (still not actual size).




Upon morning, we discovered that her parents had set the beds with special sheets



which took impressions of everything naughty you did in bed



which means my lessons with their daughter had been discovered.




Because of my indiscretions with their crippled, be-penised daughter,



while we were asleep, they moved out and sold the house



and the place had been converted into a hotel.




Then I found myself at Rocky in LA



and I asked if I could join their cast.



They welcomed me



but I found that a person from my own cast's past had been listening in on our conversation.



I told her she was a fucking bitch



which I admit I have always wanted to do.




Then I was flying home



with my brother (not actual size)



and our plane went down



over Phoenix or Denver but it really looked like the Bug's Life Land from Disneyland



or maybe the Bellagio Gardens.




I got in trouble from the other passengers for cursing



and then we all moved to a UPS truck that would take us home.



My travelling companion had somehow transformed back into Ziad (a little closer to actual size)



and thanks to a jug of hot sauce (we are not paid for product placement here),



someone's smoking granny,

,

and the game of Life,

,

the pilots would determine whom they would drive home.





No comments: