Friday, September 1, 2006

Dream #4, starring Stephen Fry.

I was walking past my friend Trevor's (not actual size) house



and I spotted that Stephen Fry was milling about.




I knew he lived there because we were friends.




He looked busy



so I didn't bother him.


Then I ran into some other people



and they wanted to watch NASCAR



so we went back to Stephen/Trevor's house (ACTUAL FUCKIN' SIZE).




Stephen was showing MotoGP



and I had to explain to my companions



that NASCAR



was only popular every other year and every other year, the global conspiracy



alternated popularity of other sports.




Stephen's house was full of wacky characters



who, for this episode of this wacky show were all coated in blue



and were all portraying each other.


Ziad (not actual size)



who had come out of nowhere found this hilarious.




An Asian girl



lost a bet



so another guy (I think it was Hank)



drew a weiner



(GET IT?!)



on his finger (and by the way, a story like this needs Doctor Who)



and stuck his finger in her butt as punishment.









And then I woke up.

No comments: